Advanced Bullet Decals is a system that can be used in your project to create nice looking bullet holes on complex surfaces. It comes with polling system and custom shaders for advanced bullet holes overlapping.
The main concept of the system that it takes target mesh of an object on which bullet hole should be drawn and creates another small mesh (with assigned bullet hole material on it) that mimics shape of original object in point of the bullet impact. It’s important that object on which bullet hole will be drawn should contain Collider component. If it also has Rigidbody then additional force can be applied to it.
- Bullet decals creation on complex surfaces including Terrain
- Different types of bullet holes depending on surface
- Pooling system for bullet holes
- Advanced bullet holes overlapping by using custom shaders
- Ability to show impact effects depending on surface